New Price! CARFAX One-Owner. Certified. Super White 2015 Toyota Tacoma SR5 V6 4WD 5-Speed Automatic 4.0L V6 EFI DOHC 24V low miles, only 50419 miles, One Owner, 4.0L V6 EFI DOHC 24V, 5-Speed Automatic, 4WD, 130 Amp Alternator, 7-Pin Connector w/Converter, ABS brakes, Chrome Grille Surround & Rear Bumper, Class IV Hitch, Color-Keyed Front Bumper & Overfenders, Cruise Control, Dual Sunvisors w/Mirrors & Extenders, Electronic Stability Control, Fabric Seat Trim (FQ), Front Fog Lamps, a Heavy-Duty Battery for those cold mornings, Illuminated entry, Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel & Shift Knob, Low tire pressure warning, Metallic Tone Instrument Panel Trim, Privacy Glass, Remote Keyless Entry System, Sliding Rear Window, SR5 Badging, SR5 Package, Supplemental Oil Cooler, Tailgate-Handle Integrated Backup Camera, Towing Package, Traction control, Trailer Sway Control, Variable Speed Wipers.
Toyota Certified Used Vehicles Details:
* Transferable Warranty
* 160 Point Inspection
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from certified purchase date
* Vehicle History
* Roadside Assistance
* Roadside Assistance for 1 Year
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* Warranty Deductible: $0
* JD Power Initial Quality Study (IQS) * 2015 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards
Located in Lakewood CO, and serving the greater Denver area, including Boulder, Littleton, Highlands Ranch, Westminster, Arvada, and Broomfield. WWW.STEVINSONTOYOTAWEST.COM.
* Choice of four-cylinder or V6 power; good four-cylinder fuel economy; serious off-road prowess; standard touchscreen; convenient size; strong resale value. Source: Edmunds
* Get ready to have some serious fun with the most adrenaline-inducing lineup of off-road vehicles ever unleashed, the 2015 Toyota Tacoma Pro. It has muscular curves and a rugged look, complimented by large bumpers, bulging fenders, and a big grille. The 2015 Tacoma starts the adventure with available 4WD, an electronically controlled transfer case, stability control sensors and available BFGoodrich off-road tires, to deliver maximum traction. Whether it is for work or play, the Tacoma can handle all you throw at it in a more manageable form than a full-size pickup. Offered in three cab: Regular Cab fits up to 3 people, the Access Cab seats 4, and the Double Cab with large four doors and spacious interior for 5. Each cab size can be purchased as a Rear-Wheel Drive, or with 4WDemand part-time 4WD that can switch from 2WD to 4WD and back even while the vehicle is in motion. Each drivetrain is available with an automatic or a manual transmission. The exception is the Double Cab 4x2s, which are automatics only. All Regular Cab trims are powered by a 2.7-Liter, 159 Horsepower, 4-Cylinder engine. The Access Cab and Double Cabs add an optional 4.0-Liter, 236 Horsepower V6, exclusive to certain trims. Its fiber-reinforced composite bed has better impact strength than steel. Everywhere you look, you'll find thoughtful additions like rails, rings and compartments that make loading/unloading super easy. The interior has a modern urban feel, with controls and instruments that are easy to see and use. Sit inside and appreciate its intuitive feel, that is easy to maintain and comfortable as well. Offered with four levels of Entune audio, which uses compatible smartphones to provide access to information, entertainment and navigation. Source: The Manufacturer Summary